Funny story about lunch today - There was a ham and potato casserole that looked delicious on the menu so that is what i chose. I took a standard Jane serving - around 3 scoops. I also took around 5 potatoes as I usually do for my staple food. Only when I sat down to eat did I realize that I took the boiled potatoes forgetting that my casserole was made 80% out of potatoes as well. good one jane. It was delicious anyhow. My salad helped balance out all the starch I was eating. Kerstin thinks my eating habits are ridiculous, I just think I'm a growing organism.
After a day filled with chores, homework and lunch with Kerstin, I could reward myself with a night of culinary wonders and England's greatest detective. Supper was cooked at Reinier's flat with ABBA in the background. I think food absorbs the mood around it because it tasted great.
| Displaying our excellent lunches |
| Mmmm calcium |
| ABBA inspired meal |
| My sour cream - it's yellow |
| Cloudberry jam - Finnish specialty |
| My beautiful neighborhood |
| An everyday view |
| the sun will soon disappear so I'm enjoying it while it lasts |
No comments:
Post a Comment