The Stammtisch this week was hosted by the English speaking countries who came up with the theme of Tight, Bright and Hairy. If you didn't guess by that totally self-explanatory catch phrase (and most people didn't), we were supposed to wear our tightest and brightest clothes, preferably spandex, and have moustaches and chest hair galore. You can always trust the English countries to come up with a totally random and bonkers theme. It was a ridiculously fun time, especially seeing all the costumes. I had the pleasure of meeting Daniel from Germany who is a professional ballroom dancer. We busted out some salsa and jive moves together. U of A Dance club I miss you. If I didn't have Stammtisch, where could I have gotten my dose of salsa and all the other great dances?
 |
| I love these girls |
 |
Daniel, yours truly, Reinier
-these two decided to dress up in a more classy English style than tight, bright and hairy |
 |
| Banana flavored shots |
 |
| my makeshift moustache |
 |
| Lenny, moi, Annelies |
 |
A contest that ESN also organized
- the guy in the purple won first prize for costume |
 |
| Salsa |
 |
| Jive |
 |
| oh annelies |
 |
| David (the only boy in this picture) is from vernon but studied at the U of A. WOO! |
 |
| Doing the Macarena |
No comments:
Post a Comment