Today's game was Jyvaskyla vs Hemollina. You can find information about the team and it's players here.
We received quite cheap tickets for 8 euros but paid for them dearly when we found out that we would be standing for the 2.5 hours. The game was of to a slow start and I wasn't really into it because we stood at the very back and only got a clear view of the back of the heads of the guys in front of us. At the end of the first period we moved down to a better place and that's when the game started getting really exciting. I actually felt myself leaning forward with excitement and cheering madly when we scored. Will surprises ever cease?
This was also the first time I saw Reinier after the Russia trip and he brought me back a Cheburashka wearing the Olympic jersey!!! it's so adorable and I was so so happy to get this awesome souvenir.
Besides the uber slippery bike ride home from the hockey game and my freezing hands, today was a day well done.
This was also the first time I saw Reinier after the Russia trip and he brought me back a Cheburashka wearing the Olympic jersey!!! it's so adorable and I was so so happy to get this awesome souvenir.
Besides the uber slippery bike ride home from the hockey game and my freezing hands, today was a day well done.
| and the tension thickens |
| cool lighting |
| the players emerge from their caves of dressing rooms |
| dance party on ice aka warmup |
| pretzels and popcorn - no hockey game is complete without them |
| Hi Mr. Bobcorn ! |
| game is underway |
| we continue to eat |
| a healthy fluorescent glow from our skin |
| the zamboni at every intermission |
| Loyal fans who have seats |
| Victory is ours! 2 - 1 |
| WOOHOO! we won! |
| My cute Cheburashka - thank you Reinier! |
No comments:
Post a Comment