Speaking of lazy, I bought a burger in a plastic bag from the grocery store today. a whole two of them actually! just to see if they're edible. And guess what? they were. I would even say with the right topics, they were quite delicious.
Following our tradition of snack before each Stammtisch, Paivi's flat was chosen this week as her flatmate was away in Tallinn (lucky her!). It was great to see the kids who had gone on the Russia trip as they got back earlier today and like troopers, went to Stammtisch.
The music selection was quite good although I noticed a strange lack of Gaga and went to talk to the DJ about this problem. Would you believe his answer was that he didn't like/didn't think Gaga was cool and that he wouldn't play it? I gave him a piece of my mind and told him it wasn't a complete party without the Lady. I didn't go back to talk to him but which song was the last one played ?
Don't call my name, don't call my name ... ALEXANDRO. Success was mine at last. I didn't win the battle with the DJ at the time but i had won the war ;)
 |
| Us lazy girls |
 |
| Cooler brought back from Russia by Annelies |
 |
| Paivi and I in our matching PJs <3 |
 |
| ZZZZ |
 |
| do you have a pillow with hands?! |
 |
| time to bounce in our sleepwear |
 |
| sleepy vs sporty |
 |
| Ninja yo |
No comments:
Post a Comment