Saturday, October 9, 2010

Monday October 4 - A taste of Finnish essay-writing

It was a mouthful rather than a taste I would say. Today was the last day before my Finnish essay was due and I slaved over it all day. After lunch and correcting Paivi's essay about the reformation, I sat down to finish mine. Of course, my computer had to choose today to be extremely uncooperative. It successfully deleted all my work 3 times so I essentially wrote 9 pages instead of my required 3. On the upper hand, I'll never forget about the critical events that happened in Finland from 1904-1906. I was quite proud of my essay once I managed to tame my technology malfunction. After clicking the save button one last victorious time, I closed my eyes to sleep and dream of type-written sheets and complicated political words. Lovely.

U of J campus

No comments:

Post a Comment