Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tuesday September 21 - My youthful energies start to slow down

Yes, it happens to the best of us. I think I'm beginning to get a little bit tired of my upbeat life here. my cold isn't helping either. It's nothing deathly but it's quite annoying.
I'd like to announce that I took incredible notes in my history class today. I got a solid 5 pages and in those 5 pages I felt sorry for Finland around 10 times. It's really too bad when my teacher says "Finland attacked Russia AGAIN, war went badly AGAIN and Russian occupied Finland AGAIN." I mean no offense, I just had to hold back a giggle. You should have seen his expression.
I walked home with my bike after my lecture because it was raining AGAIN. Im starting to get used to it though. It will be odd to not have to change clothes 2-3 times a day.
Tonight, we planned out our trip to Tallinn, Estonia. I'm quite excited, my first trip since i've gotten to Finland!! Yahoo! If only this cold would just leave me alone. I registered for a Couch Surfing account and it was possibly the longest application I've ever had to do. I felt like I should gain citizenship of another country or of the world after I had completed it. Our planning went well - we chose our train and ferry times and sealed our travels with an episode of Family Guy. OH boy.

This is how we study

1 comment: