Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sunday October 31 - C'est L' Halloween, c'est l'halloween HEY!

Another day, another adventure like no other.

It's is also another day to have a flat tire on my bike :( to make things fair since my back tire already acquired holes earlier, my front tire decided to deflate itself as well. With grocery shopping and a Halloween gathering ahead of me I decided to call for help. Luckily I live with some wonderful people and in 10 minutes after my calls were made I had a bike to borrow for the day and night along with a remedy for my flat tire on it's way. This remedy had to be bribed with a home-cooked dinner. Well that's not true, the dinner was already planned, my tire just happened to be flat today. 

I did all of my planned activities today successfully although it felt odd to be riding around without my 1940s beauty. Kerstin's bike is much smaller than mine which was also odd to adjust to. Although Reinier couldn't fix my tire today (turns out the inner tube was too big for the tire hence why it popped in the first place) and we postponed this exhilarating activity until tomorrow. 

My dinner turned out very well i would say since Reinier, who doesn't like fish, ate a whole two pieces asking for the second piece himself! If that's isn't success, I don't know what is. After dinner, I had some time to change and gather my supplies for tonight's Halloween party. It will be so odd not to go trick-or-treating. Mu sugar levels will remain normal for once in November. 

Dressing up with my fellow spice girls was half the fun and so was the bike ride there. Sari and Paivi shared a biked and they were still really fast at biking which impressed me very much. Sari is a born sports champ it seems. 

The party at Club Bra (NOT joking about the name of the club, can you believe that they renamed it from Club Night to Club Bra??!!) was excellent. There were so many scary costumes which was awesome to see. A common costume choice for girls seemed to be cat, bunny or devil but otherwise the variety of costumes that I saw tonight was impressive. Ours were the best of course :)



Fish, mashed potatoes with sour cream and salad (this picture is especially taken for you MOM :))

Reinier enjoying the meal

the SPICE GIRLS


Baby spice and Posh spice = love

Daniel and I always find a time to jive




The spice girls and their body guards

biking in costume wasn't easy.


my handiwork - we all had matching "tatoos" 

Coloring marejke/Geri's wig

Self-explanatory

We'll be landing with Air Finland shortly


I was legitimately scared when i first saw Pablo

No comments:

Post a Comment