Thursday, November 11, 2010

Saturday November 6 - Tiredness takes control

I'm not sure whether it's all the biking or the early snow, but I was just plain EXHAUSTED today. After making a couple of short journeys on my bike (that was generously patched up by Reinier again as I had, you guessed it, another flat), I came home to take a warm shower in preparation for the Superhero themed party tonight. Showers, in theory, should energize a person correct? I even used an 'energizing' shower gel but did it energize me? NO. I was quite hungry after my bike ride(s) so the logical step here was to feed myself. Woe was me when my meal turned out to be the last straw that broke the camel's back for me. I collapsed at 8 pm   and didn't wake up until 10 am. No superhero party for me tonight as even superheroes need to sleep.

Today also marked my official 2 months before my flight back to Canada (perhaps it is this sad date that made me so tired??)


Just another autumn day in Finland

Blue skies! At lest a glimpse of them anyway :)

My own personal winter wonderland outside my window

More blue sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment