But only because Daniel and Stefan cooked THE most delicious salmon lasagna/casserole.
It was so wonderful that i couldn't say no to the multiple pieces of it that kept appearing on my plate. 3 giant pieces later i decided to leave room for a couple pieces of homemade cheesecake that Katja made. This was a victorious evening for my stomach although it was a love/hate situation when i realized that i was almost as immobile as I was after the loaf of Lozzi bread.
I should also mention that my Finnish Art class today was highly productive and interesting. Satu, who is a Masters student here at U of J, came in to talk to us about Finnish Design through the ages. It all seemed very modernist and plain to me. The lines of the Scandinavian style were very straight-forward with little decoration or complexity. I now know how to identify a Finnish/Scandinavian designed object.
IKEA is actually a really good example as it receives it's designs from a Swede. How was this lecture productive besides interesting? I caught up on my journal WHILE taking notes. If that isn't multitasking then I don't know what is.
 |
| DELICIOUS casserole |
 |
| You can definitely get to our hearts through our stomachs - look how happy we are |
 |
| Enjoying the fishy creation |
 |
| Since Daniel didn't have enough cutlery, I ate with a knife - CLASSY |
No comments:
Post a Comment