Suzanne (the one that I met earlier this semester) is doing a study for her thesis regarding music, film and emotion. The basic idea of it was manipulating the music for different movie clips and seeing if our emotions changes with the music. I really enjoyed being a guinea pig for this study and found out how my emotions changed while watching the exact same clip yet with more dramatic/sad music. My answers completely changed the second time I viewed the clip! It was a shame that the program had some technical difficulties.
I really had my heart on seeing My Fair Lady at the city theater today but all the tickets were sold out. I was pretty bummed out but since me and Kerstin were in the city anyway, we went to see Due Date instead with Robert Downey Jr. It was a truly fabulous movie- SO funny! I highly recommend it to anyone with anger management problems or love for Robert.
" You better check yourself before you wreck yourself." - Even Tremblay
![]() |
| "And that's what I'm dealing with, honey." |

No comments:
Post a Comment