Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Monday November 22 - Watching paint dry

Watching grass grow..
Waiting for Christmas morning...

All of these were equivalent to how i felt before 12.30 am (the departure time of my bus from Jyvaskyla to Lapland). It was torture. My computer was even feeling the second tick by because it crashed multiple times during this evening.

Since I was the last to arrive for SeaBattle, I didn't want to repeat this trend and decided to be early for the bus to Lapland. I arrived a whole 40 minutes to departure time. Sitting at home became unbearable so I just walked over to the Travel Center. Thankfully, I wasn't the only one there so I met a nice girl named Anna from Greece. We chatted until the rest of my groupies arrived and so did the 3 buses that would take us to Lapland.

Lenny and I found or bus in time to get the last 2 free seats that were together. I was getting pretty impatient when I saw 12.30 am come and go and we were the last bus to leave the station. It was also weird to see all 3 of the ESN reps on our bus. The other 2 buses had tour guides from Timetravels and we had 3 from ESN. Our bus was predicted to be the rowdy one I guess :P

We left only 40 minutes late yet arrived at our first rest- stop before the bus that left first. We had a pretty great driver :)

No comments:

Post a Comment